Wednesday, March 17, 2010

My Sports Recap of February and then some...

In case you did not know I am a huge sports fan! :-D Forgive me for the lack of me blogging. So much has happened, in short I cut my finger really bad where I needed stitches, Dine LA kept me busy, I was busy in general, getting sick did not help at all. I really do not like playing catch up with my entries but here goes.

Lakers had some great games bad games. What can I say. Kobe is a beast!

The Chargers have practically let the whole team go EXCEPT for KAEDING which I am upset about! I am even more upset that they let the most awesome and kind-hearted player LT go! I truly am sad that he is gone but I will watch more Jets games in support of him because, yes I believe he is that GREAT!

Even better February had the 2010 Olympics in Vancouver! I watched as much as I could. Although, I do know more about the summer Olympics I still enjoyed this just as much. I had my withdrawals. My favorite event of all is short track speed skating! Yes I am an Apolo Ohno fan, JR Celski fan as well! Also a Simon Cho, Travis Jayner, and Jordan Malone fan. Ok, ok overall I am a team USA fan. I do think Apolo was robbed a medal and that JR should not have been DQed. Lindsey Vonn and Bode Miller greatly deserved their medals! Shaun White, seriously no one like him at all! What a way to represent San Diego! Team USA Hockey team what a way to fight. I have never enjoyed hockey so much before! I loved it!

I have been trying to follow the Paralympics on Universal Sports. I am truly amazed and proud to see these athletes compete.

I was trying to catch short track but I was at work. Good luck to the guys there!

Pacman hands down all the time! :-D

Sport it well everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment